When you’ve had enough of the hustle and bustle of Bali streets, market stalls, and vocal sellers, what do you do?
You head straight to Centro Bali Department store in the Discovery Mall on the second floor.
Centro Kuta Bali
It’s your one-stop shop for souvenirs, clothing, soaps, jewellery, shoes, watches, luxury bath products, big brand name toys, boys and girls wear, and towels.
You can also find:
- homewares including throw pillows, decorative lights, hall table ornaments, trinkets, sculptures
- Balinese umbrellas (like the ones at La Plancha!)
- Tableware – linen serviettes, table runners, placemats, and things to style your next dinner party
- Bags – handbags, shoulder bags, and carry bags
- Ceramics – teacups, teapots, ornamental plates and dishes
- Makeup, and sunglasses
- Travel essentials – luggage, satchels, travel adaptors, money belts and more
- Bali Cashews and Bali chocolate
- Luwak coffee!
My heart exploded when I spotted a rack of Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears too!
Kuta Bali Shopping at Discovery Mall
The Discovery Mall Bali should be on your list of places to shop. There’s Centro of course, and so much more. Click here for our review of Discovery Mall Kuta including a list of ALL the shops you should visit!
Centro Department Store Prices
Centro Bali prices are on par with Department Stores in Australia, BUT there’s bargains to be had during peak sales time. (Visit during the week of Independence Day to find discounts up to 70% off!)
Looking for things to do on a rainy day in Bali? Look no more. Pop in to Discovery Mall and treasure hunt your way through the aisles of Centro Bali.
The Inside Scoop- Centro Bali at the Discovery Shopping Mall
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of.
Address: The Centro Mall Bali is located on the 2nd floor of Discovery Mall, Jalan Kartika Plaza, Kuta
Telephone: 0361 769 629
Website: Centro Bali website
Opening Hours: Centro is open 10am to 10pm Sunday to Thursday, and 10am to 10.30pm on Friday and Saturday.
Entry Fees: Free entry
Nearest takeaway coffee: Starbucks at the front entrance.
Parking: Yes, metered parking available in the basement carpark below Discovery Shopping Mall.
How to get there: Centro Bali inside the Discovery Mall is easy to find, located on South Kuta Beach; Bali’s most famed stretch of sand. The Discovery Mall Kuta is opposite the Waterbom Bali and beside the Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel. The mall is well known to taxi drivers and there’s a taxi rank nearby.
- By Bus: Catch a Kura Kura Bus. (Click here for all the details about the Kura Kura bus service.) Disembark at the Waterbom stop, and the Discovery Mall is just a short walk across the road.
- On Foot: Make your way to Discovery Mall from any of the Kuta hotels
- By Bluebird Taxi/Uber: Catch a metered Bluebird taxi to Discovery Mall on Jl. Kartika Plaza.
- By Private Driver: Organise a half-day trip with our favourite Bali tour guide/driver company.
Map of Discovery Shopping Mall, home of Centro Bali
Toilets: Clean toilets in the Discovery Mall. Baby change table available.
Disability access: Yes, good access
Closest ATM: Look for the ATM corner at the front area of the mall, right next to the entrance.
Closest playground: Amazone Indoor Game Centre is located on the upper floor of the Discovery Shopping Centre – play arcade ganes for hours on a budget and it has a soft indoor playground for kids under 10!
Centro Bali department store was last reviewed in April 2018.
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
Click the links in blue below.
Disclosure: If you book hotels or activities, or buy products through a link on Roam the Gnome, we may receive a small affiliate income.
Thank you for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.