INSIDE: Everything you need to know about shopping at Carga Bali
Looking for upmarket places to shop in Bali?
A relaxed but sleek homewares and gift shop in Bali filled with hand-crafted, artisan-style souvenirs, gifts and gorgeous pieces for your home?
Put CARGA Homewares on your list.
This elegant store (shop is not the right word) is housed in a traditional Indonesian home of timber framework, thatched ceiling, and tile.
It’s light and bright, and calls you in.
Check out all the details of what’s in store, and directions to Carga Bali below.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
- 1 Guide to Carga Bali Homewares Store
- 2 Shopping in Bali for Homewares and Bali Souvenirs
- 3 The Must-buy Home Decor Bali item?
- 4 No.1 Homewares Bali Seminyak Shopping
- 5 Carga Bali Homewares & Decor Store
- 6 THE INSIDE SCOOP: CARGA Homewares Bali
- 7 How to get to Carga Balinese Homewares Store
- 8 Carga Shop in Bali Map
- 9 Facilities at Carga Seminyak
- 10 Toadstool Rating: Carga Shop in Bali
- 11 Looking for MORE things to buy in Bali?
Guide to Carga Bali Homewares Store
What can you buy at CARGA?
Here’s a list of what you’ll find at this Balinese interior design store.
These are the best reasons to shop at CARGA Homewares Bali.
- A curated collection of Balinese and Indonesian handcrafted items
- A generous selection of patterned bowls, dishes, and cutlery
- Tablewear including serviettes, teatowels, tablerunners
- Teapots and teacups and mugs
- Water jugs and matching cups
- Watering cans
- Bespoke stationary
- Wrapping paper and cards
Shopping in Bali for Homewares and Bali Souvenirs
This is the spot to buy beautiful Bali gifts for the design lover.
- Sweet notebooks, diaries, journals and calendars
- Leather purses, wallets and other leather goods
- A giant range pretty ceramics
- Home decor including lights, stools, candles and candle holders, tealight holders
- Handbags, and baskets
- Art canvases
- Rattan baskets and storage containers
- Balinese ornaments
- Shibori cloths
- Cane baskets
- Cane chairs and furniture
Shopping in Bali Indonesia is easy here.
The Must-buy Home Decor Bali item?
Do not leave Car ga without at least one of their range of beautiful Bali cushions.
I wanted to scoop up the lot.
No.1 Homewares Bali Seminyak Shopping
Carga is our number one favourite home interiors store in Bali.
Last trip, I came home with the most gorgeous leather purse, and four matching rainbow-swirled timber coasters.
We use them every day, and it’s a lovely reminder of our time on our favourite island.
There’s not much for husbands, family or kids to do in this Bali shop, obviously, so it’s time to put your bargaining powers to use.
If they let you shop in peace for 30 minutes, promise to take them to one of the fun things to do in Bali for kids!
Carga Bali Homewares & Decor Store
Be prepared to empty your purse at this Bali Homewares and Decor Store.
I’m not kidding.
It would be cheaper to just move in.
Visit Carga for loads of Balinese interior design tips too.
THE INSIDE SCOOP: CARGA Homewares Bali
Correct at time of publication on Roam the Gnome. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in AUD dollars, unless otherwise stated
Address: Jl. Petitenget No.886, Kerobokan (Seminyak). Right next door to BIKU Cafe Seminyak.
Telephone: +62 361 8478180
Website: Click here for details of upcoming sales!
Carga opening hours
Open from 9am to 9pm
How to get to Carga Balinese Homewares Store
By private driver: Book a Bali Driver for a day. Read our review of our favourite Bali drivers here.
By taxi: Click here for details of how to book a Bluebird taxi
Click here for directions via Google Maps.
Carga Shop in Bali Map
Facilities at Carga Seminyak
Food & Drinks: Book High Tea at Biku Restaurant next door. Check out the Biku gift shop too.
Toadstool Rating: Carga Shop in Bali
Don’t miss it.
Looking for MORE things to buy in Bali?
Click the links in blue below for more Bali shopping tips & things to do too.