INSIDE: Roam the Gnome’s COMPLETE Guide to the Best souvenirs from London UK.
Wondering what to buy in London or need London gift ideas for family and friends?
Want to know “what are the best things to buy in London for kids?”, or find some insider information on the best London tourist shops that won’t break your bank?
Check this guide to:
- the best places to go shopping in London
- the famous stores in London
- the posh shops in London for those who love one of a kind designer goods
- the elegant and most beautiful shopping arcades in London, and
- where to go Christmas shopping in London.
Take a look.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
- 1 The 100+ Best London Souvenirs & Gifts for Family and Friends
- 2 THE BEST SHOPPING IN LONDON
- 3 THE MOST FAMOUS STORES IN LONDON
- 4 FAMOUS THINGS TO BUY IN LONDON
- 5 No.1: Harry Potter Souvenirs at The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4 Kings Cross Station
- 6 Hot tip: Harry Potter Studio Tour
- 7 Hot tip: Harry Potter Street London
- 8 No.2: London Football Souvenirs (Soccer)
- 9 WHAT TO BUY IN LONDON? LONDON GIFT IDEAS FOR EVERYONE!
- 10 BEST SOUVENIRS FROM LONDON ENGLAND
- 11 No.1: London Clothing, Fashion & Beauty goods
- 12 No.2: London Jewellery
- 13 No.3: London Skincare & Makeup Brands
- 14 No.4: British Home Decor & Homewares
- 15 No.5: London Kitchenware
- 16 No.6: London Ornaments & Figurines
- 17 BEST LONDON SOUVENIR SHOPS WITH STYLE
- 18 FAMOUS LONDON TOYS FOR CHILDREN
- 19 The Best London Toy Shops
- 20 LONDON KIDS BOOKS
- 21 Best London Bookshops for Kids
- 22 LONDON CHILDREN’S CLOTHING BRANDS
- 23 ART, CRAFT AND HANDMADE TREASURE SHOPPING IN LONDON
- 24 LONDON HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS FOR THE CHRISTMAS TREE
- 25 Christmas Markets in London
- 26 BEST FOOD SOUVENIRS FROM LONDON
- 27 London Grocery Store
- 28 Best Food Souvenirs from London
- 29 What to buy in London for foodies? London Cookbooks
- 30 Must have Souvenirs from London – British Tea!
- 31 London Snack Souvenirs
- 32 Popular London Candy
- 33 The Best Candy Stores in London
- 34 Popular London Biscuits
- 35 Popular London Chocolate Bars
- 36 Best Chocolate Shops in London
- 37 NATIONAL SOUVENIRS FROM LONDON
- 38 CHEAP SOUVENIRS FROM LONDON
- 39 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN Things to Do with Kids in LONDON?
The 100+ Best London Souvenirs & Gifts for Family and Friends
Correct at time of publication on Roam the Gnome. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in British pounds, unless otherwise stated
Here’s our tips on the best London shopping destinations including our favourite shops, and markets in London.
We’ve organised the list of London gift shops by category. Click the headings in the contents box to go straight to a particular topic, or scroll the list from top to bottom.
First up though, a quick overview of the main shopping areas in London.
THE BEST SHOPPING IN LONDON
And then, take a look at our London Shopping map where you can see these shopping areas in London marked for you.
THE MOST FAMOUS STORES IN LONDON
Do take a peek at these famous shops in London:
- Harrods Department Store
- Selfridges, chain of high-end department stores in the United Kingdom
- Marks and Spencer, major British retailer priding itself on quality clothes, underwear, and gourmet food
- Burberry, luxe British fashion house most famous for their trench coats, as worn by Kate Moss
- Liberty London, the grand Heritage-listed building on Regent Street is home to luxe homewares and a very famous fabric collection
- Fortnum and Mason
- Hamleys Toy Shop, the biggest toy store in London on Regent Street
- Daunt Books, probably the most beautiful book shop in England, if not the world, with skylights and panelled oak wood furnishings
- James Smith & Sons, seller of umbrellas, parasols and walking sticks. Come to take a look at the Victorian shop building and pick up great souvenirs.
- Boots chemist. I know, strange to add a chemist, but this chain of chemists is a British stalwart.
FAMOUS THINGS TO BUY IN LONDON
The most Famous London souvenirs are:
- Harrods Gold Bar chocolate
- Harrods Signature Shopping Bags from Harrods Department Store in London
- Harrods tea bags in a gift tin caddy
- London Red Postbox ornaments or money boxes
- Union Jack flags
- English Tea in a souvenir canister
- London bus keyrings
- Plush Teddy bears dressed up in a London Royal Guardsman costume with a bearskin hat, or British policeman uniform
- London souvenir t-shirt with the London Underground map
- London souvenir bracelets from De Beers Jewellers in Harrods
- Classic Paddington Bear soft toys
- Diecast vehicles – London Black Cab, London Red Bus, Pull-back diecast London Bus
- London landmarks in miniature form – Big Ben, London Eye, Westminster Palace, Buckingham Palace
Anything featuring these London icons:
- Black Cab
- London Red Doubledecker Bus
- Royal London post box
- Classic UK red telephone boxes
- Big Ben
- London Eye wheel
- London Royal Guardsman, and
- London Bobbies (London policemen).
And of course, Harry Potter merchandise.
No.1: Harry Potter Souvenirs at The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4 Kings Cross Station
Do not miss the only place you need to go for Harry Potter gifts and souvenirs – the Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4.
Grab that all important pic with the luggage trolley at Platform 9 3/4 at the Harry Potter Shop in London.
Professional photographers are on hand and you can purchase the photo in store.
Store and photographers hours are:
- Monday – Saturday 8am – 10pm
- Sunday 9am – 9pm, and
- Bank holidays 9am – 10pm
Please note, the trolley photo opportunity closes 30 minutes before the rest of the store.
Best Harry Potter Merchandise
Head in store to pick up all your Harry Potter gifts for kids.
Here’s some of the things you’ll find.
- Platform 9 3/4 keyring and ticket
- A Harry Potter cloak
- Harry Potter wands in an Ollivanders Box
- Hermione Granger’s wand in Ollivanders box
- Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit game, Harry Potter Monopoly, Harry Potter UNO, or the World of Harry Potter Cluedo game
- Hogwarts Playing cards
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall LEGO building set
- Golden snitch pin badge
- Personalised Hogwarts Acceptance Letter
- Invisibility coat
- Harry Potter books
- Harry Potter charms
- Harry Potter funko plush dolls
- Chocolate Frog mould
Best Souvenirs from London for Kids!
- Harry Potter pajamas & Harry Potter bedding
- Hedwig plush owl toy
- Harry Potter colouring books, puzzles, and posters
- Gryffindor scarf, house tie, and knitted hat, or
- Gryffindor Quiddith sweater
Or choose the same combo from Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff houses.
For those on a budget, the Harry Potter confectionery is fun.
- Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans
- a bag of Gringotts Galleons chocolate coins, or
- jelly slugs.
Address of the Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4: Kings Cross Station, Kings Cross, London N1 9AP
How to get to the Harry Potter Shop: Click here
There’s also a Harry Potter shop outlet at:
- Heathrow Terminal 5, and
- Gatwick North Terminal.
Hot tip: Harry Potter Studio Tour
Take a trip into movie magic, with an enchanting full-day Warner Brothers Harry Potter tour of the Warner Brothers Studio, with coach transfers from London.
Go behind the scenes of the Harry Potter film sets to explore the enchanting props and costumes, and walk in the footsteps of your favorite characters.
Visit the Harry Potter studio shop for limited edition Harry Potter merchandise.
- the Forbidden Forest shop full of forest themed HP souvenirs, and
- the Railway Shop where you can buy Harry Potter gifts including Harry Potter candy such as Peppermint Toads or a Chocolate Frog for your journey home.
If you have Harry Potter mad kids, don’t miss it.
It’s one of the most popular things to do in London with kids.
Hot tip: Harry Potter Street London
Cecil court in London has the reputation for being the inspiration for Diagon Alley in the Harry Potter book series.
Nicknamed Booksellers Lane, the street is home to vintage book sellers, model makers, and antique stores.
It’s not hard to imagine.
It’s a charming narrow lane with uniform street frontages, and those old fashioned signs hanging from ornate holders out the front of each shop.
Do peep in the shop windows.
You never know what you might see here!
Image credit: Tomofumi Kitano
No.2: London Football Souvenirs (Soccer)
Want to know where to buy official football t-shirts for London football teams, and associated paraphernalia?
These are cool souvenirs from London UK for the boys and men in your life.
- Official soccer shirts, jerseys, socks, gloves
- Football mugs
- Caps and beanies
- Soccer balls
- Water bottles
- Jewellery, Sunglasses
- Signed memorabilia
- Stationery, , keyrings, phone accessories
- Baby onesies, baby dummies, baby bottles
- Limited edition Soccer Starz figurines & collectibles
Image credit: Richard Cuint
Visit these sports shops in London
- Adidas (Chelsea) or Nike (Arsenal) shops on Oxford street
- Sports Direct, Oxford street or Piccadilly Circus
- Soccer Scene, on Oxford Street
- Sport World, near Tottenham court road end
Lillywhites store, 3 floors of sports gear, is the best on the budget.
London soccer teams include:
- Manchester United
- Liverpool F.C
- Real Madrid
- Tottenham Spurs
Arsenal Football Club Shop
Club shops sell their own club shirts and all the branded souvenirs too.
The main Arsenal Football Club shop is at the Armoury, Emirates Stadium, at 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
It’s open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm, and Sunday 10-4pm.
Chelsea FC Megastore
The Chelsea Megastore is situated right at the heart of Stamford Bridge on Fulham Road, London and has over 12,500 square feet of space, distributed throughout two floors, dedicated to all things Chelsea.
They sell training wear, footwear, mugs, scarves and more.
The Chelsea FC megastore is open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 7pm, and 11am to 5pm Sunday.
WHAT TO BUY IN LONDON? LONDON GIFT IDEAS FOR EVERYONE!
The best gifts from London are things that are instantly recognisable as being from this fabulous city.
Here’s a few more ideas for you.
BEST SOUVENIRS FROM LONDON ENGLAND
No.1: London Clothing, Fashion & Beauty goods
Here’s a list of key pieces for your London wardrobe & accessories range.
- Burberry trench coat – classic wool blend, belted double-breasted coat in camel
- Marks and Spencer underwear
- M&S denim pieces, or a dress from their Spring collection
- Stella McCartney – visit the Bruton Street flagship store for ready to wear clothes, sunglasses and fragrance
- Paul Smith – Britain’s top designer features bold colours and designs.
- Victoria Beckham fashion for a beautiful classic fitted dress, accessories or eyewear
- Union Jack flag cap
- Vintage classic Spice Girls t-shirt, because you must!
Image credit: Tatty Devine
No.2: London Jewellery
Liberty London has a range of elegant jewellery.
- Links of London for their charm bracelets
- Tatty Devine handmade jewellery, since 1999. The most fun jewellery range in London, made from perspex and brightly coloured. Their original name necklaces still rock. For the quirky girl in all of us.
- Great Frog handmade jewellery, since 1972
No.3: London Skincare & Makeup Brands
Keep your eyes out for these four popular London skincare brands:
1. The Rose Tree
2. Angela Langford Skincare
3. Bee Good, British bee products
4. Eve of St Agnes
Where to shop for skincare in London?
- Charlotte Tilbury in Covent Garden
- Fresh Cosmetics store in
- Liberty London
- Aesop Lamb’s Conduit Street or Notting Hill
- Space NK Apothecary – shop for all the trending skin care and make up brands from the UK at one of their London stores
- Marks and Spencer is your go-to for everyday skincare and make up brands too
Image credit: Nom Living Instagram
No.4: British Home Decor & Homewares
The top London souvenirs for design afficianados are homewares and home decor gifts.
Try these London homewares shops
- Zara home, gorgeous London homewares for all over the house. Find them at 127-131 Regent St, Mayfair, London
- Aria furniture store at Barnsbury Hall, 2B Barnsbury St, Islington, London
- Smug is our pick of the home decor shops to visit for cute handmade gifts and souvenirs from London
- Nom Living is another off-the-beaten-track homewares shop in London, filled with hand crafted beauty. 102 Columbia Rd, Bethnal Green, London
- India Jane is the ultimate interiors shop, with a treasure trove of home accessories and good London souvenirs for fancy peeps. Visit at 121 King’s Rd, Chelsea, London
- Native & Co at 116 Kensington Park Rd, Notting Hill, London, for wholesome and elegant Japanese home decor and accessories
Image credit: Gumtree
No.5: London Kitchenware
Visit these London kitchenware stores for ALL the kitchen, baking and cooking supplies, chef’s knives, and knick knacks. You’ll find the best gifts for foodies in London here.
Stop in at Unit 52 London Designer Outlet, Wembley Park Blvd, Wembley
Borough Kitchen Cook Shop
Find it at the awesome Borough Market, the oldest food market in London.
16 Borough High St, London
David Mellor Marylebone
For those who love good design as well as wholesome kitchenware.
14 New Cavendish St, Marylebone, London
Find it at 54 Ledbury Rd, Notting Hill, London.
Yes, Le Creuset is a French brand, but you can’t miss this rainbow coloured collection of cups, teapots, salt and pepper shakers, dishes, and cookware.
It’s so cute.
More Kitchenware in London
You can also shop for kitchenware in John Lewis, Liberty London, and Marks and Spencer for all things British.
The best kitchenware to buy in London are:
- UK tea towels
- chopping boards
- oven gloves
- table linen
- roasting pans
- bakeware, and
- kitchen storage.
No.6: London Ornaments & Figurines
Find these in any London souvenir shop.
- Diecast model of Big Ben
- Diecast model of a Royal London Post Box
- Diecast model of the London Eye
- Diecast vehicles – London Red Double Decker Bus, or a London Black Cab
BEST LONDON SOUVENIR SHOPS WITH STYLE
The best souvenir shops in London for traditional British souvenirs and gifts are:
- Fancy That of London at 48 Great Russell St, Holborn, London
- Westminster Abbey Shop at Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JS
- Buckingham Palace shop. This is a store for gifts inspired by the Queen’s art collection, including homeware, clothes, books and toys. 7 Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 0PP
- Cool Britannia at 25-27 Buckingham Palace Rd, Westminster, London SW1W 0PP
- Metlo London Souvenirs, at 6 New Goulston St, Spitalfields, London.
Metlo London is our pick for budget souvenir shopping in London if you are heading to Brick Lane and Spitalfields markets anytime.
Their range of souvenirs from England will surprise you!
London Transport Museum Shop
Here’s a special shop in London for cool souvenirs from London inlcluding London Underground pins, a set of four mugs, Christmas baubles from London, and Roundel tote bags.
Take a sneak peek here, but the best stuff is in store.
Their range of iconic London posters, and their souvenirs made from the Moquette style of fabric used in the underground trains.
The colours and pattern are unique to each underground line.
Grab a pair of Moquette socks at least!
FAMOUS LONDON TOYS FOR CHILDREN
Here’s a list of cool things to buy in London for kids
- Paddington Bear
- Tweedledum and Tweedledee
- Tiddlywinks game
- Sherlock Holmes teddy bear
- Harry Potter Quidditch Chess Set
- Le Toy Van Harrods London Double Decker Bus
- Peter Rabbit toy
- Marvin’s Magic kits
- LEGO London Bus
- LEGO Architecture London
- London Underground Edition of Monopoly
- Thomas the Tank Engine Toys
- Bob the Builder Toys
- Silvercross The Knightsbridge Doll’s Pram
- The Gruffalo toys
- Harrods Teddy bears
The best souvenirs to buy in London for babies are Paddington Bear dolls.
Who doesn’t love Paddington bear?
Every child needs at least one in their soft toy collection.
You can find Paddington Bear in Harrods, and Hamleys Toy Shop in London.
Paddington Bear Shop in London
But the best place is to visit the Paddington Bear Shop in Paddington Station.
(While you are there, visit the Paddington Bear Statue, a tribute to Paddington Station’s appearance in the Paddington Movies)
The Best London Toy Shops
Visit these toy shops in London for very cute souvenirs for kids.
- Ottie and the Bea in Blackheath, 12 Old Dover Rd London SE3 7BT. Open 9.30am-5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Hamleys Toy Shop
- Harrods Toy Department
- Benjamin Pollocks Toy Shop, Covent Garden
- Sylvanian Families Shop, 68 Mountgrove Rd Highbury, London N5 2LT
LONDON KIDS BOOKS
Here’s a list of London kids books that make great gifts for kids.
You can also read these books before a trip to London to help kids get a feel of where they are going, understand a little of the history of London, and preview the London sights they will see.
- Katie in London by James Mayhew
- All Aboard the London Bus by Patricia Toht and Sam Usher (illustrator)
- Maisy goes to London by Lucy Cousins
- A walk in London by Salvatore Rubbino
- Madeline in London by Ludwig Bemelmans
- A Bear Called Paddington
- Oliver Twist
- The Story of London by Richard Brassey
- The Ladybird Book of London
- A Little Princess
- This is London by Miroslav Sasek
- The Hundred and One Dalmations
- Charles Dickens, a Christmas Carol
- Roald Dahl Matilda
- The Queens Hat by Steve Atony
Best London Bookshops for Kids
The best bookshops in London to buy children’s books include:
- Discover Children’s Story Centre in Stratford London
- Pickled Peppers Books
- Tales on Moon Lane, and
Image credit: Britannical_London
LONDON CHILDREN’S CLOTHING BRANDS
The best British clothing brands for children usually been in business for years and years, and they’ve built up a following of fans, obsessed with their fine cuts, stylish fabrics, hand crafted appeal, and dedication to good work and longevity.
One of the best London kids brands is BRITANNICAL LONDON COATS, pictured above, drop dead gorgeous coats for wannabee royals.
Many adults covet a coat like this in adult size.
They are adorable.
ART, CRAFT AND HANDMADE TREASURE SHOPPING IN LONDON
If you are looking to buy London gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family who love sewing, arts and crafts, painting, good design, and handmade treasures, you have come to the right place.
We LOVE handmade.
So we wrote a BIG LIST of where to go in London to find adorable and elegant handmade souvenirs.
Take a look at this guide of what to buy in London for arty crafty people who love good design.
LONDON HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS FOR THE CHRISTMAS TREE
Our tip is to visit the National Gallery of London to discover their range of Christmas decorations featuring iconic British sights.
The Tate Modern is another place to try.
You can also visit these Christmas shops in London:
- Liberty London
- Marks and Spencer
- Fortnum and Mason
Christmas Markets in London
You can also scour these Christmas Markets in London:
- Christmas by the River festive market, at London Bridge City
- Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park
- Christmas in Leicester Square
- Camden Market’s Christmas
- Southbank Centre Winter Festival and Christmas market
- Greenwich Market at Christmas
- Christmas at Canopy Market in Kings Cross
- The Notting Hill Christmas Bazaar
BEST FOOD SOUVENIRS FROM LONDON
First up, take a look at the most popular food to eat in London. Then recreate these British feasts for family and friends at home by buying British food products as souvenirs.
Popular London breakfasts
The most common London Breakfast Foods are:
- The full English Breakfast with sausages, bacon, eggs, tomato, baked beans and toast, with brown sauce, or alternatively,
- Eggs Benedict.
Popular British Lunch menu
A PLOUGHMAN’S LUNCH never fails to please a hungry Londoner at lunch either.
It’s a crusty ciabatta bread and butter roll, cheese, onion, hard boiled egg, ham, pickles, and tomato or fruit chutney.
It may be served like a tapas plate on a breadboard.
A cheese and onion pasty, or a cornish pasty is not a bad choice either.
Popular British dinners
The most common British dinners are made up of meat and two veg. (or three veg if you include potato!)
Typically this is the Sunday Roast (including the delicious Yorkshire pudding bread), one of the most popular things to eat for dinner in London, both at home and down the pub.
But Chicken Tikka Masala is pretty common these days too.
You’ll find these dishes on a normal weekly dinner menu too:
- Fish and chips
- Steak and chips
- Bangers and mash (fried sausages with mashed potato)
- Toad in the Hole (fried egg in the middle of a piece of bread)
- Steak and Kidney pie
- Shepherds pie (also called Cottage pie) – basically a sloppy, mince meat pie, with a potato crust topping
You can find ingredients to make all these meals in a London supermarket too.
London Grocery Store
Visit a London supermarket to buy London food souvenirs, and London snacks to take home too.
The best London grocery stores to buy London products and foodstuffs are:
- Costcutter Convenience Stores
- Marks & Spencer
Best Food Souvenirs from London
The best things to buy in London for foodies in the pantry aisles are:
- HP brown sauce
- Yorkshire pudding mix
- Bisto gravy mix
- Walkers chips
- Baxters Victorian chutney
- Haywards Piccadilly pickle
- Branston pickle (chutney)
- Tinned mushy peas
- Fairy washing up liquid
- Treacle in a can
Pork pies are another typically British food, but no idea how you’d get them home.
Image credit: The Really Quite Good British Cookbook
What to buy in London for foodies? London Cookbooks
Take your pick of these five London cookbooks:
- The Really Quite Good British Cookbook by William Sitwell
- Jamie’s Great Britain
- The National Trust Book of Scones
- London Cookbook by Aleksandra Crapanzano
- Traditional Pub Grub: Recipes for Classic British Food
A British cookbook is one of the best London gifts that keeps on giving.
Especially if you are invited over to feast from the banquet!
Must have Souvenirs from London – British Tea!
Where to buy tea in London?
Buy tea bags in London at Selfridges, Marks and Spencer, Waitrose and Tesco.
Find posh tea blends and elegant tea sets at Harrods food hall too.
Look out for:
- Gift Set of Three British Tea Tins
- English Tea in a novelty London bus souvenir tin
- Big Ben tea caddy
- Typhoo tea
- Yorkshire tea bags
Any friend would love a bottle of Pimms too!
London Snack Souvenirs
Potato chips (crisps) in ALL the fabulous flavours!
- NEW Marmite crisps. Could you?
- Walkers Roast chicken chips, cheese and onion chips, Worcester sauce, or the staple: salt and vinegar
- REAL Handcooked Ham and English mustard
- Kettle Chips – BBQ, Sea salt with crushed black peppercorns,
- Smiths Crispy Bacon FRAZZLES
- Chipsticks by Smiths
- Pom Bears
- Hula Hoops original, or BBQ beef
- Wotsits, really cheesy corn snack
- Nik Naks nice and spicy
- Onion rings
- Skips Tingly Prawn Cocktail
- Pipers Crisp Co in sweet chilli
MONSTER MUNCH baked corn snack in pickled onion or roast beef flavour is another VERY popular London snack.
Popular London Candy
British sherbet is a bit special!
- Highland toffee
- Love hearts
- Bassetts Jelly babies
- Licorice allsorts
- Sherbet Fountains
- Pear drops
- Wine gums
- Rock candy, especially if you buy it on a UK seaside holiday mini break!
The Best Candy Stores in London
Visit these candy stores in London:
Hoxton Street Monster Supplies
Hoxton Street Monster Supplies sell gross-sounding candy edibles at 159 Hoxton St, Hackney, Greater London.
The only place in London to buy a jar of brain jam, or a box of cubed earwax treats! Open Thursday and Friday, 1pm to 5pm, and Saturday 11am to 5pm.
M&M’s World Leicester Square
M&M’s World, Leicester Square.
More candy stores in London:
- Hardys Original Sweetshop at 25 New Row, Covent Garden, London. (Plus lots of other locations.) Buy all your traditional UK sweets at this traditional British sweetshop.
- Sugar Sin at 1 Russell St, Covent Garden, London.
- Kingdom of Sweets at 7-14 Coventry St, Piccadilly London. It’s in the very heart of central London on Coventry Street, between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square.
Popular London Biscuits
Look out for the McVitie’s brand biscuits. Yum.
- Digestive Biscuits
- Flapjacks biscuits
- Jaffa cakes, flat orange-flavoured biscuit cakes
- Hobnobs biscuits
- Jammie Dodgers
- Tunnocks Caramel Wafer biscuits
- Custard creams.
Popular London Chocolate Bars
These are the popular British chocolate bars to try.
- Frys chocolate cream
- Frys turkish delight
- Cabury’s Wispa Gold chocolate bar
- Yorkie chocolate bar
- Cadbury Fudge bar
- Cadbury Flake
- Cadbury Mars Bar
- Double Deckers chocolate bar
- Chocolate buttons
- Aero bars
Image credit: Oliver Kidd
Best Chocolate Shops in London
The best chocolate shops in London are:
- Artisan au chocolat at 89 Lower Sloane St (Royal Hospital Rd), Chelsea, Greater London
- Rococo chocolate and candy Store at Holborn and Covent Garden
- Melt Chocolate shop at 59 Ledbury Rd, Pembridge London
- Hotel Chocolat at Charing Cross Station, Strand, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5HS
NATIONAL SOUVENIRS FROM LONDON
A British Flag can be framed, or made into a quilt.
London Maps are another fun way to remember your time in Old Blighty.
London Transport Museum has a unique range of London maps.
So does Stanfords, the 1853 bookshop with boundless selection of local and global maps plus travel writing and guidebooks. It’s the world’s largest map and travel retailer.
Visit at 7 Mercer Walk, Covent Garden London.
CHEAP SOUVENIRS FROM LONDON
Looking for budget souvenirs in London, or where to buy cheap souvenirs in London?
The best cheap shopping in London is at the Camden markets.
And here’s a list of cheap things to buy in London for the kid’s school friends, neighbourhood kids, and helpful neighbours who are looking after the indoor plants.
- London souvenir coin, or pressed penny
- London souvenir fridge magnets
- London iron on patches, or badges
- British Souvenir Union Jack umbrella
- Red Telephone Box money box
- London enamel pins in the shape of a Royal Guard, British postbox, UK policeman, Union Jack flag, Royal Crown jewels
- Union Jack flag paper fans
- I Love London tote bag
- Sights of London tea towel
- London snow globe
- Set of Playing Cards with London images
There’s also the Keyrings:
- London Eye keyring
- Tower Bridge and Tower of London keyrings
- Big Ben keyrings
- London Bus or Black Cab keyrings
- Royal London post box, or
- Red Telephone Box keyrings
The only thing left to do is buy another suitcase.
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN Things to Do with Kids in LONDON?
Click the links in blue below.