INSIDE: Everything you need to know about the Hello Kitty Hotel Tokyo.
Wondering where to stay in Tokyo with kids?
Book a Hello Kitty themed room in one of TWO Tokyo locations!
They are super ‘kawaii’ (cute!)
If you and your kids love Hello Kitty, (and what’s not to love about a human-sized pretty kitty like her), then don’t waste a second.
Take a sneak peek inside below.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
- 1 Guide to Hello Kitty Hotel Tokyo
- 2 Inside the Hello Kitty Themed Room
- 3 Hello Kitty Hotel Room Amenities
- 4 More in the Hello Kitty Room Tokyo
- 5 THE INSIDE SCOOP: HELLO KITTY HOTELS JAPAN
- 6 No.1: Keio Plaza Hotel Shinjuku Tokyo.
- 7 No.2: Keio Plaza Hotel Tama
- 8 Toadstool Rating: Hello Kitty Themed Room
- 9 Guide to Sanrio Puroland Hello Kitty Theme Park
- 10 Looking for MORE things to do in Tokyo?
Guide to Hello Kitty Hotel Tokyo
Stop wondering and searching for where to stay in Tokyo with kids. This must be it!
Keio Plaza Hotel in Shinjuku Tokyo features the ‘Princess Kitty” theme.
A vision in pink, there’s pink wallpaper, carpet, sofa, and wall art too.
The piece de resistance?
A pink high-heel sofa on which to rest after a busy shopping day.
Inside the Hello Kitty Themed Room
But if you prefer Manga style comics, the pop art style of the suite might be more to your liking.
Hello Kitty Hotel Room Amenities
Take a look at the other surprises inside!
The Hello Kitty room for kids has:
- Hello Kitty toiletry packs
- a Hello Kitty signature on your bathroom mirror
More in the Hello Kitty Room Tokyo
You can drink from your very own Hello Kitty-shaped water bottle, and find your very own Hello Kitty Doll that you can take home at the end of your stay.
You can even EAT Hello Kitty themed food!
THE INSIDE SCOOP: HELLO KITTY HOTELS JAPAN
Correct at time of publication on Roam the Gnome. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in yen, unless otherwise stated
No.1: Keio Plaza Hotel Shinjuku Tokyo.
Room Rates (Approximate. Check hotel websites for more details.)
- 1 room (max. 3 guests) – 71,000yen + tax & service charges
Keio Plaza Hotel Map
No.2: Keio Plaza Hotel Tama
Room Rates (approximate. Check hotel websites for more details.)
- 1 room (single occupancy) – 28,000yen + tax & service charges
- 1 room (twin occupancy) – 31,000yen + tax & service charges
- 1 room (3 guests) – 35,000yen + tax & service charges
Keio Plaza Hotel Tama Map
Toadstool Rating: Hello Kitty Themed Room
The Hello Kitty Hotel in Japan is a must do, for at least one night of your trip!
Guide to Sanrio Puroland Hello Kitty Theme Park
For die-hard Hello Kitty fans who want to immerse themselves fully in Hello Kitty delightfulness, a room at the Keio Plaza Hotel Tama (in pop art theme only) is just a 5 minute walk from Sanrio Puroland Hello Kitty Theme Park.
Read this guide to Sanrio Puroland, the MOST beautiful theme park for kids we’ve ever seen.
There’s a HELLO KITTY SHOP here too, selling a magnificent collection of Hello Kitty souvenirs & gifts, as well as other Sanrio character toys.
Looking for MORE things to do in Tokyo?
Click the links in blue below for more Tokyo tips