INSIDE: Roam the Gnome’s Guide to Mercredi Bali Homewares & Linens
Could your bedroom feature in a homewares magazine?
Do you daydream about your bedroom and the cosy nook you’ve created there?
Or do you shut the door tight, and pray no-one looks in?
If the latter is your reality, it’s time to head to Mercredi Bali to spice up your life.
Take a look.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
- 1 Mercredi Bali Homewares Store
- 2 Mercredi Seminyak Bali – a little bit of Paris in Bali!
- 3 Shopping in Bali for Homewares and Gorgeous Bedding
- 4 Shop for Bali linens at Mercredi Store
- 5 Best Seminyak Homewares Shops
- 6 Don’t miss this Seminyak Shopping Store!
- 7 THE INSIDE SCOOP: MERCREDI Shop Homewares Boutique
- 8 Map of Where to find Mercredi Seminyak store
- 9 Toadstool Rating: Bali Homewares Shop Mercredi
- 10 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do in Bali?
Mercredi Bali Homewares Store
If it’s the former, find any excuse to shop at Mercredi to add a dash of Bali style to your collection with elegant new bedding and pillow covers.
Mercredi Bali is the ultimate Bali shopping destination for anyone wanting to revamp the bedroom with classic linens, bedding, sheets and bedspreads.
There’s also decorative pillows to pimp and plump up your sleeping quarters and living spaces.
Fun fact: Mercredi in English means ‘Wednesday’, and is named after the Roman deity Mercury.
Mercredi Seminyak Bali – a little bit of Paris in Bali!
If you are in the mood to shop, put MERCREDI Bali Home Decor shop on your list.
I took my boys in (boys = big energy. not always easy…) but if you really want time to browse, leave the kids in Kids Club.
It’s a little bit of Paris in the heart of Seminyak, filled with homewares and bedding in glamorous shades of green and blue.
The curated collection is inspired by the clear skies and tropical surrounds of this lovely island.
Shopping in Bali for Homewares and Gorgeous Bedding
What can you buy at MERCREDI Bali?
Here’s a list of what products & goods you’ll find at this colour-coded Balinese interior design store.
- A curated collection of Parisian designed but locally hand-crafted linens and bedding throws
- A generous selection of small, medium and large plump pillows and Bali cushions in stylish classic prints. These cushions can be used on your bed, on lounges and chairs, day beds and as floor cushions
- Cloth Tableware including serviettes, teatowels, tablerunners
- Bedspreads and bedcovers
- Elegant baskets for storage
- Tea trays, teapots, and teacups
- A generous trendy selection of enamel tea and coffee cups, and sealable lunch containers
- Table settings including plates, bowls, dishes, bamboo placemats and wooden spoons
- Woven plant pots
- A selection of rattan furniture
- Ceramics and Balinese wall hangings
- Lamps and nature-inspired mirrors
Shop for Bali linens at Mercredi Store
A locally designed printed bedspread is the quickest way to spruce up your bedroom style.
And there’s plenty to choose from here.
Best thing of all – the layout is colour coded, so you can mix and match to your heart’s desire.
Best Seminyak Homewares Shops
MERCREDI Bali is in our TOP THREE Balinese homewares stores to visit.
(Want to know what shop is Number One on our list? Click here to find out!)
Last trip, I walked out the door with a French-designed but Balinese-made Queen Bedspread in indigo blue.
My neighbour backed it for me with ivory coloured cotton fabric, so it’s now a doona cover.
I wish I’d bought matching pillows and European pillow cases.
RELATED: Best Bali Shopping Price Guide
Don’t miss this Seminyak Shopping Store!
Visit MERCREDI for loads of elegant Balinese interior design ideas too.
It’s an ever-changing space, a sea of calm in amongst the busy Balinese life we all know and love.
THE INSIDE SCOOP: MERCREDI Shop Homewares Boutique
Correct at time of publication on Roam the Gnome. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in rupiah, unless otherwise stated
Address: (NEW) MERCREDI Bali store is situated Jl. Raya Taman No.150, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Phone: +62 (0)361 735 516
Opening Hours: Open from 9am to 9pm
Website: Click here
Map of Where to find Mercredi Seminyak store
Toadstool Rating: Bali Homewares Shop Mercredi
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do in Bali?
Click the links in blue for more Bali tips below.