INSIDE: Roam the Gnome’s Complete Guide to Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.
Right at the top of our Family Travel Bucket List is a Hong Kong family holiday to visit Hong Kong Disneyland.
Our main reason for going is to stay a few nights at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel for a dose of Grand Victorian Elegance, and a fabulous surprise for the kids!
A stay in the Kingdom Suites is the best way to pretend to be ROYAL too!
Take a look!
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
- 1 Overview of Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Kingdom Club
- 2 HK Disneyland Hotel Bedtime Stories and Craft Club
- 3 #1: Disney Hotel Hong Kong Craft Club!
- 4 #2. Disney Bedtime Stories at Disneyland Hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Hong Kong Disneyland Accommodation Tip: Fill that Piggy Bank
- 6 Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Price
- 7 More Fun Tips for Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Hotel
- 8 THE INSIDE SCOOP: HK Disneyland Hotel
- 9 Kingdom Club Hong Kong Disneyland
- 10 Where to eat at Hong Kong Hotel Disneyland
- 11 Enchanted Garden Character Breakfast
- 12 How to get to Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel from Hong Kong International Airport
- 13 Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Map
- 14 Hong Kong City Essentials & Getting around Hong Kong
- 15 Toadstool Rating – HK Disneyland Hotel Resort Reviews
- 16 Looking for more things to do in Hong Kong with Kids?
Overview of Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Kingdom Club
Be a Royal for a Day & Night at the Kingdom Club
This SUPER DOOPER fun experience is exclusive to those who stay in the elegantly furnished Kingdom Rooms and Suites.
It is seriously the closest you’ll ever get to living like a Royal (and we love trying out new and exciting VIP adventures!)
There’s also FREE scrumptious Disney snack food and meals on tap for your tribe throughout the day including:
- fresh pastries for breakfast
- hot breakfast selections also
- homemade cookies and fresh fruit during the day
- moreish appetisers and a lovely glass of your favourite red (or white) during the witching hour, and
- cookies and beverages for supper.
Staying in the Kingdom rooms and suites provides you with personalised service and special activities add an extra level of enjoyment to your stay.
They’ll help you with:
- car rentals
- fresh flowers (should you need them!)
- travel guides
- travel arrangements and tour information
- shipping packages (just in case you shop till you drop at Disney!)
- weather updates
- park tickets
- even wake up calls!
With Mickey on the line!
Hong Kong Disneyland Club Lounge
Those staying in the Kingdom Suites and Rooms also have access to the Club Lounge.
The lounge provides an exclusive viewing area during the evening for the “Disney in the Stars” Fireworks Spectacular, complete with it’s own soundtrack.
Everyone knows you must stay for the fireworks, but this way you don’t have to.
A Kingdom Suite or Room stay allows you the opportunity to retreat back to your hotel with tired kids in tow, and watch in comfort from there!
Crowd-free firework watching?
Now, that is royal!
HK Disneyland Hotel Bedtime Stories and Craft Club
But that’s not the best bit.
The best bit is not just a bit, but two bits.
#1: Disney Hotel Hong Kong Craft Club!
Oh my goodness me!
“Disney” and “Craft” in the one sentence sounds like too much fun!
The kids can join in a Disney craft extravaganza with a Cast Member and make stuff.
I think I’m going to have to join in too!
There’s a session or two of the Disney Craft Club at the Disneyland Hotel in Hong Kong on offer every day.
Enquire about availability at check in.
A material fee applies on a per craft basis.
Storybook Playroom at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Craft workshops are held in the Storybook Playroom is located on Level 1 of the Conference Center.
You can access the playroom from either the lift or stairs near Crystal Lotus.
Admission is complimentary for up to 4 Guests per room staying on premises.
#2. Disney Bedtime Stories at Disneyland Hotel Hong Kong
The highlight of this stay at the Disneyland Hotel in Hong Kong for the kids is a chance to experience Disney Bedtime Stories!
After a full day of adventures at Hong Kong Disneyland, kids love having a Disney bedtime story read to them in English by a Kingdom Club Cast Member, complete with a cookies and milk supper to enjoy.
Then, to top off a fabulous day of Disney dreaming-come-true, a pyjama clad Disney Character will pop in to say GOOD NIGHT!
Will it be Goofy? Or Donald? Mickey? Or MINNIE?
Oh, are you swooning with anticipation just like me?
Thinking about booking your trip now?
I know! I know!
This experience is the coolest thing ever.
It will be a memory kids and families keep for LIFE.
BUY NOW ON AMAZON: Don’t forget your new Mickey Mouse Pyjamas!
Hong Kong Disneyland Accommodation Tip: Fill that Piggy Bank
Hot tip: Start saving for a Hong Kong Disney hotel stay now.
Are you ready to see the prices?
They are eye-watering!
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Price
Kingdom Club Rooms at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel start from $HK4900 ($910 AUD) per night.
Kingdom Suites start from $HK7375 ($1370 AUD) per night.
The Kingdom Club FROZEN Suite starts from $HK 9160 ($1702 AUD) PER NIGHT!
It’s costly to be a royal you know!
These family rooms sleep four.
Thankfully, the Disney Hotel in Hong Kong does have special offers and a Hong Kong Disneyland hotel package from time to time.
If you can book one of those, the pain is not quite so bad, and you might even get a free room upgrade.
How to Book Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
More Fun Tips for Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Hotel
Disney Princess Visits
Keep your eye out for a Disney Princess at breakfast when staying in the Kingdom Club!
They are known to frequent this exclusive domain at this property from time to time.
You may even see other Disney characters too!
Mickey Mouse Maze
There’s a Mickey shaped MAZE for the kids to explore too!
Find it at the back entrance of the Hong Kong Disney hotel.
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Playroom for kids
The hotel also has a dedicated children’s playroom available to ALL guests.
It’s a fairy-tale story delight, with the room themed with a rowboat, castle, and woods.
Children are free to enjoy enchanting activities, games, toys and puzzles that inspire creativity, good times and laughter.
The miniature theatre is charming, providing the setting for the screening of classic Disney films AND Disney story time, where a Cast Member narrates a tale for the children before bed.
THE INSIDE SCOOP: HK Disneyland Hotel
Correct at time of publication on Roam the Gnome. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in Hong Kong dollars, unless otherwise stated
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Price?
Click here for current Hong Kong Disneyland hotel rates
You may see a Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel package deal from time to time.
If you do, jump on it.
Kingdom Club Hong Kong Disneyland
Opening hours: 7.30am to 10pm.
Where to eat at Hong Kong Hotel Disneyland
Restaurants in Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Resort
Restaurants in Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel include:
- Enchanted Garden Restaurant
- Sea Breeze Bar
Both are table service restaurants, with western food options as well as Asian classics, but the Sea Breeze bar offers casual dining too.
Enchanted Garden reminds me of the Crystal Palace restaurant, with atrium ceilings & light streaming into the Victorian garden conservatory setting.
Sea Breeze Bar is a seasonally opening bar reminiscent of European seaside hotels, with views of the South China Sea. This is the place for poolside service under the covered seating area.
NB: The Enchanted Garden is fine dining, so a more expensive option.
Sea Breeze is better on the budget.
Enchanted Garden Character Breakfast
The Enchanted Garden Character Breakfast at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel has two seatings:
- 7:30 AM to 9 AM
- 9:30 AM to 11 AM
Our tip is to head to the drinks section first, to allow the hoards their chance to pile up their plates and return to the table, so you can pick and choose your breakfast at leisure without the crush.
Be sure to have your camera ready for the three or four Disney characters (such as Mickey, Minnie, Eeyore and Tigger, Pluto and Goofy) who come to visit you at your table.
Food choices are broad, and include regular Western dishes plus:
- Turkish, and
- Malaysian options.
Enchanted Garden Character Breakfast Menu
You can eat:
- Danish pastries
- toast, baked beans, potato hash
- poached, fried or scrambled eggs
- bacon & sausages
- stirfry dishes including beef and chicken teriyaki
- dim sum dumplings
- sweet potato congee
- miso soup
- asian rice toppings
The kids buffet at the Enchanted Garden Hong Kong has a great array of food for fussy eaters and includes Mickey Waffles!!
NB: Beware this is a family experience, so there’s an element of controlled chaos involved!
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Breakfast Price at Enchanted Garden
Correct at time of publication.
Find the daily Enchanted Garden character breakfast prices here.
The minimum charge is:
- 348 Hong Kong dollars for adults HKD (adult)
- 228 Hong Kong dollars for kids (3-11 years)
*Prices are subject to 10% service charge based on the original price. Actual price depends on the dining date and session, and is subject to change.
Character Meal Prices at Enchanted Garden Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel for lunch & dinner
Lunch rates for Saturday, Sundays & Public Holidays. The prices change depending on seating time. The minimum charge is listed below.
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- 438 HKD ++ (adult)
- 288 HKD ++ (child ages 3-11)
2:00 PM – 4:15 PM
- 398 HKD ++ (adult)
- 258 HKD ++ (child ages 3-11)
Enchanted Garden Character Meal Dinner Prices
Dinner rates for Monday to Friday. The minimum charge is listed below.
- Prices for full seating 5.30pm to 10pm start from $718 HKD Adults, $478 HKD Children, OR
- First seating (5.30pm to 7.30pm) or Second seating (8pm to 10pm) start from $548 HKD adults, $358 HKD children
Dinner rates for Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and Public Holiday eves. The minimum charge is listed below.
- Prices for full seating 5.30pm to 10pm start from $788 HKD Adults, $528 HKD Children, OR
- First seating (5.30pm to 7.30pm) or Second seating (8pm to 10pm) start from $618 HKD adults, $408 HKD children
How to get to Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel from Hong Kong International Airport
- Take Route 8 (towards Kowloon). Take Exit 5 to Penny’s Bay Highway.
- Take Exit to Magic Road at the Roundabout.
- Take Exit to Fantasy Road at the Roundabout
- From Hong Kong International Airport, walk to the Airport statoin and catch the Airport Express to Tsing Yi station.
- Swap to the Tung Chung line and catch the train to Sunny Bay Station.
- Then catch the Disneyland Resort Line to the Disneyland Resort Station.
- Get google map directions here.
Hong Kong Disneyland Shuttle Bus Service
There is a complimentary shuttle service for Disney Hotel guests to and from the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, and the Disneyland Public Transport interchange.
Hong Kong Disneyland Park is a short walk from the station.
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Map
Hong Kong City Essentials & Getting around Hong Kong
Thinking about a family holiday to Hong Kong, and looking for things to do in Hong Kong with kids?
Wondering where to stay in Hong Kong with kids, or want to check prices on Hong Kong family hotels?
Toadstool Rating – HK Disneyland Hotel Resort Reviews
Our pick of the Hong Kong Disneyland hotels.
The other Disney Hotels option if this one is booked out is the Hong Kong Disneyland Hollywood Hotel.
(Check our review of Hong kong Disneyland hotel vs Hollywood hotel here soon)
Looking for more things to do in Hong Kong with Kids?
Click the blue links for details: