How fast can your kids eat a slice of watermelon – with NO hands?
Or perhaps you’d like to measure which one of your kids can make the biggest splash, hit the hardest in a water pillow fight, or spin the hula hoop for the longest time?
- 1 Bali Dynasty Resort Kids Club – FUN for everyone!
- 2 Dynasty Hotel Bali – One of Kuta’s Popular Family Hotels in Bali
- 3 Bali Dynasty Rooms
- 4 Bali Family Resorts with Waterslides
- 5 Food Choices at one of the Best Family Resorts Bali
- 6 And other stuff…
- 7 Plus, a 24 hour Doctor on Call
- 8 Family Rooms at Bali Dynasty
- 9 Kids Club at Bali Dynasty Hotel
- 10 “The Den” for teens, and “Kupu Kupu” for kids
- 11 Bali Dynasty Pools and Waterslides
- 12 Ashoka Spa and Adults Pool
- 13 Buffet Breakfast at Bali Dynasty Hotel
- 14 The Inside Scoop – Bali Dynasty Hotel Kuta
- 15 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
Bali Dynasty Resort Kids Club – FUN for everyone!
Bali Dynasty Hotel Kids Club is the place to be if you want a relaxed holiday where the kids can make new friends, join in these kind of fun activities, swim, and meet the Kids Club Caterpillar mascot.
There’s scheduled activities for 4-9 year olds in an ‘Enchanted Garden’ theme, EVERY SINGLE DAY from 9am right through to 6pm.
Older Kids 10-16 years are invited into the Den upstairs, with a pool table, lounges, table tennis, video games in a hip graffiti-styled setting. Check the program here. Entry is free!
Your kids can join in as much, or as little, as they like. Beautiful Balinese Kids Club staff are always on hand
Bali Dynasty has Bali’s only onsite Trapeze School & Circus Work Shops. Book in for a free trial daily
There’s also a gated playground with a table tennis table that can be found behind the main pool next to the kids pool entry cabana.
And while you’re never far away, you can spend all day poolside with a cocktail in hand if the mood takes you!
Dynasty Hotel Bali – One of Kuta’s Popular Family Hotels in Bali
The Bali Dynasty is smack bang in the centre of Kuta, so you can walk to everything.
Discovery Mall, Lippo Mall, Waterbom, the Kuta Art market and the popular Kuta streets, including Poppies Lane 1 & 2 are minutes away.
The air-conditioned upmarket Beachwalk Mall is a 10-15 minute stroll up the road. It’s perfectly located for a rest and a revitalising coffee break after an adventure shopping the street stalls.
The wonderfully refreshing Febris Hotel and Day Spa is also just 50 metres from the front gate.
The hotel is set far back from the road, surrounded by lush tropical gardens that create some much needed space and a reprieve from the hectic road traffic and noise of Kuta.
Catch your breath in the breezy lobby before you head to your room.
Bali Dynasty Rooms
The Bali Dynasty hotel is set out with two long three-storey blocks, one on either side of the property. Check the layout here.
Rooms come in all sizes and room configurations, have individually controlled air-conditioning, and a small balcony or terrace overlooking the gardens, the pool or the duck pond.
Bali Dynasty Resort has 313 guest rooms including suites.
Families can book Family Suites, Family Studios, Family Garden View and Family Pool View rooms that have bunk beds, trundle beds, and a partition to separate the kids area from the main bedroom.
Rooms sleep up to five people.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, and are equipped with tea & coffee making facilities, IDD telephone, hairdryer, satellite TV, DVD player, Wi-FI access, safe deposit box, and mini bar.
Bali Family Resorts with Waterslides
The Bali Dynasty Resort has three swimming pools – a kids pool with its own Kids Water Fun Zone and large waterslide, the centre pool with swim up bar, and a dedicated adults only pool (Lazy Pool) next to Ashoka Spa.
Our kids had to be dragged away! The 56 metre-long green “Caterpillar” waterslide opens from time to time – kids and their courageous parents line up again, and again, and again, to take their turn.
The Kids Water Fun Zone is shallow enough for 2-3 year olds to start comfortably. Stake your claim on a set of sun loungers and keep watch.
Take advantage of the team members who specialise in Poolside Foot Reflexology and hair braiding while the going is good.
We ordered ham and pineapple pizza for lunch by the pool – THREE TIMES!
Food Choices at one of the Best Family Resorts Bali
- There’s 6 Restaurants and 5 Bars to choose from.
- SEN5ES restaurant is open daily from 6am – 10.30am for guests staying in Deluxe Rooms and Deluxe Pool View Rooms. Senses serves an extensive Buffet Breakfast with all the trimmings including croissants and vegemite toast!
- Kids 12 years and under eat free when dining with same number of full paying adults at H2O Restaurant Daily Theme Buffet Dinner
- And YAY for 24-hour room service, and a Mini mart on the bottom level for all your sweet-tooth needs.
- The mini-mart also sells emergency supplies (sunscreen, mozzie repellent, and souvenirs) as well as tshirts, dresses, teasets and PIGGY BANKS so you can start saving for your next Bali holiday
And other stuff…
- Hip hooray! There’s a self-serve laundromat on the left as you head out the front door and down the car ramp. (Tokens available at the Tour & Information Centre)
- If you’ve a late flight home as we normally do, you can shower at the end of the day in the onsite Hospitality Lounge (for early arrivals and late departures)
- If you are travelling Bali with toddlers, ask about the Baby-sitting service and Stroller Rental
- Ran out of time before you left to get the kids hair cut? No problems. Visit the Kids Salon ‘Cutz4kidz’
- While they are there, enjoy a Creme Bath on your hair at Bali Dynasty’s own hair salon ‘Flair Hair’
Plus, a 24 hour Doctor on Call
- We hate to need it, but we did this time – the on-call doctor available 24 hours. A diagnosis of conjunctivitis was quickly sorted with eye-drops and antibiotics and our plans weren’t even interrupted one little bit. Plus, our travel insurance covered the lot. A good reminder to buy your travel insurance today.
- There’s a money changer on site, plus a transport desk to call a Bluebird Taxi for you when you need it
- Free Wi-Fi is available in lobby area and all restaurants and bars
- Join the Bali Dynasty Rewards program and save your points for discounts on future stays, or food, beverage and spa discounts
- For more info, see the FAQ page
Family Rooms at Bali Dynasty
Kids Club at Bali Dynasty Hotel
“The Den” for teens, and “Kupu Kupu” for kids
Bali Dynasty Pools and Waterslides
Ashoka Spa and Adults Pool
Buffet Breakfast at Bali Dynasty Hotel
The Inside Scoop – Bali Dynasty Hotel Kuta
- Bali Dynasty Hotel is located at Bali Dynasty Resort, Jalan Kartika, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
- Bali Dynasty website
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
Click the links in blue below.
Cheap Flights to Bali
Bali Hotels with Kids Clubs
Bali Hotels with Waterslides